Total Control Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apartamenty czarnogóra 2011
Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» slowacja noclegi tanie
Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am by Guest

» domki gospodarcze na sprzedaz bydgoszcz
Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» Notebook Computers
Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» jurata noclegi apartamenty
Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» domki mazury gizycko
Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am by Guest

» lublin noclegi schronisko
Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» apartamenty szczecin
Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Translator
br>
Statistics
We have 38 registered users
The newest registered user is burrobia

Our users have posted a total of 1007 messages in 208 subjects

Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era.

Go down

Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era. Empty Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era.

Post by Unknown Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Hunter X arrives to the ring; he grabs the mic from the announcer. He takes a few seconds to speak.

Hunter X: Now...

Chris Newman arrives once again. He comes in the ring with the mic with his hand.

Jimmy: That's a surprise? Chris Newman, Hunter X's former manager is here.

Calvin: He survived from the accident!

Chris Newman: Ahh, you're doing stuff without me, eh? Without me, you'll be losing matches all the time. Without me, no success. Without me, you wouldnt be in this...

Hunter X disturbed Chris with his finisher.

Hunter X puts his own head under the Chris Newman's underarm and he puts his right arm on his shoulder
lifts him up and slams him down on the mat executing a devastating Leathalizer !!!

Hunter X: As I was saying, Xavier, even though you got a title success at Surfside Sin, you better watch out for the next generation of TCW. Oh yeah, I haven't forgotten you Chris. Ok... Your fired and leave TCW. Don't need ya, because I've changed for the best.
By the way Xavier, my 'Experience' will hunt you down.
Oh yeah, I forgot.

Jimmy: Forgot what?

Hunter X: The new era, The Extreme Era, has begun! This means there's more violence, adrenaline and more. I just began.

Calvin: A start of a new era has begun. The Extreme Era.

Jimmy: This new era must be interesting.

The fans stand up to their feet and cheer for the new era. Hunter X leaves the ring and goes backstage. The screen fades.

Last edited by Hunter X on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Unknown
Rising Talent
Rising Talent

Back to top Go down

Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era. Empty Re: Hunter X sends a messege to the Rookie Champion / start of an new era.

Post by Unknown Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:05 am

Put this roleplay after opening.

Unknown
Rising Talent
Rising Talent

Back to top Go down