Total Control Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apartamenty czarnogóra 2011
Start the National Engines EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» slowacja noclegi tanie
Start the National Engines EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am by Guest

» domki gospodarcze na sprzedaz bydgoszcz
Start the National Engines EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» Notebook Computers
Start the National Engines EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» jurata noclegi apartamenty
Start the National Engines EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» domki mazury gizycko
Start the National Engines EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
Start the National Engines EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am by Guest

» lublin noclegi schronisko
Start the National Engines EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» apartamenty szczecin
Start the National Engines EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Translator
    br>
    Statistics
    We have 38 registered users
    The newest registered user is burrobia

Our users have posted a total of 1007 messages in 208 subjects

Start the National Engines

3 posters

Go down

Start the National Engines Empty Start the National Engines

Post by Laguna Maruko Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Alright superstars, if you haven't already noticed by now, Total Control Wrestling has been promoted within it's first season to the National League. Furthermore, if you haven't noticed what other federations we have to deal with, we DO have some competition, and it is a major one; Pure Adrenaline Wrestling has quite some numbers, with regards to selling high tickets (in the ten-thousands). Granted, our "stadium" is maxed out at 7,500 seats, so I will be focusing a lot of effort into expanding it with some seating.

Doing some competition analysis, this is what I have found out and realized:
    -- It is quite unfortunate that we are side-by-side with PAW working on the same dates (Tuesdays and Fridays).
    -- We have a leg up on PAW; we have two specialty matches, to where they do not (or they don't have it utilized).
    -- They have quite the bit of visuals, to which I will be working on to match with the same exceptional quality before the start of the new season.
    -- They have a minimum of five role plays a show.
    -- Superstars on their show have more entrances.

So, with these things in mind, here are a couple of solutions to our dilemmas:

-- Role plays: Even if you absolutely suck and couldn't roleplay to save your life, the talented staff on hand can absolutely make your day and revamp it in ways you cannot imagine. Sure, it's more work for us, but we can do it, and you can too. Furthermore, if you have the time, but not an opponent, ask one of the management to see if there is an inactive individual within your own level range, to which we will give to you a name, and make your own story. Win or lose. Doesn't matter. We'll make it happen. Make it compelling. Make it dynamic. And if you need any help from us at any time, feel free to ask.

-- Specialty Matches: According to specialty matches, we have two basic ones. But if you have an idea for one, throw it by our way and we can make it happen. Just give us a lot of time to review and work on it. This isn't much of an issue here as it is a positive that we have upon them.

-- Visuals: Visuals are a key element to have a show be completely eye-popping, and word gets around; "Hey, did you see TCW and what they did? Awesome possum!" or some stupid irrelevant banter. If any one of you is proficient in Photoshop, or Flash Player, contribute to the team. It'll help out quite a bit and shoot us up to the next league.

-- Entrances: Now, this is a SUGGESTION and not a DEMAND, so take it how you will.

Entrances are key for several reasons:

1) It gives the show more popularity.
    2) It boosts your wrestlers' popularity after each shows outsome (if it is a good match).
    3) It increases your merchandising results.
    4) It makes your wrestler more desirable to contract.
    5) It adds to your EXP points after each match you have, in and out of shows.

Whenever you have a couple ten-thousand fantaeuros to spend, throw them into entrances. Even if you are not contracted into a federation, this will help get you more experience points, that can go toward Advanced Techniques, which are a permanent increase in your stats, and will always be functioning in your matches. Furthermore, in my opinion, Special Abilities (SA) are pretty much a waste of Fantaeuros, which are randomly activated in a match (unlike Advanced Techniques), sometimes never used at all. Granted, they help a lot when active, but you're a sitting duck until they do, wasting quite a bit of fantas. My suggestion for those who have Special Abilities is to sell what you have, and put that into your entrances. From personal experience, it helps so much more in the long run.

BONUS: Lastly, I think this is a good little information to use for easy, EASY TPs. The BONUS link on TWG is a great way to get TPs without having to do anything strenuous, you actually vote without getting busted, and I have tested it, and there isn't any viruses attributed if you follow what I exactly explain, and nothing further. Mind you, this has to be done DAILY.

1) When you sign onto TWG, click on the "BONUS" link.
    2) Click on the first link, "Give us your vote."
    3) At the very bottom, there should be 5 pictured links to external sites. Click on each one, and depending on what is asked, click on "Enter and Vote" and/or enter the Captcha and click "Vote".

After that, just click out of every external link, and you should be finished. And at the end on the week, you get 10 TPs for voting every day. And if you vote all the time, you get several additional TPs. Pretty simple really, and it just helps your wrestler a bit more.

As far as this season goes, we're just going to have to step it up a notch. PAW is pretty kick-ass, but we can be even better. I would like to know who is feuding with who this season by Saturday night, so I can get a opening line up going.

LM
    Laguna Maruko
    Laguna Maruko
    GM Moderator
    GM Moderator

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1000001574362

Back to top Go down

Start the National Engines Empty Re: Start the National Engines

Post by Gangrene Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:17 am

Yeah we definitely need to step up in this tough league. PAW has just 38 members so expect them to recruit in more talent. T3 has a decent federation with NTW which is best compared to us regarding the fact that they just got promoted. Then you got TK's federation which is at a full 50 member roster but its only there first season.
    Gangrene
    Gangrene
    Jobber
    Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridge Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Wow! This is great info! We need to step up and beat PAW! If there is anything I can do to help TCW... just let me know.

TCW!! TCW!! TCW!!
    Ridge
    Ridge
    Jobber
    Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down