Total Control Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apartamenty czarnogóra 2011
What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier) EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» slowacja noclegi tanie
What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am by Guest

» domki gospodarcze na sprzedaz bydgoszcz
What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» Notebook Computers
What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» jurata noclegi apartamenty
What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» domki mazury gizycko
What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am by Guest

» lublin noclegi schronisko
What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» apartamenty szczecin
What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier) EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Translator
br>
Statistics
We have 38 registered users
The newest registered user is burrobia

Our users have posted a total of 1007 messages in 208 subjects

What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier)

2 posters

Go down

What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier) Empty What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier)

Post by Xavier Monarch Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:02 am

The opening score to "Unforgiven III" is played melodramaticaly throughout the speakers, as the TCW Rookie Champion, Xavier Monarch, appears in a dark mist at the top of the rampway. His face remains uncontorted as he slowly makes his way down towards the ring, and finally smiles slightly as he climbs into the ring. Monarch holds the belt up high, representing his dominance over the Rookie qualifiers. Monarch is given a microphone, and begins his monologue.

Xavier Monarch: "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, from your own, legendary TCW Rookie Champion. I would like to welcome you all, to witness the next match-up, as I will be sitting ringside to witness the next Number One contender for my championship. Unfortunately for the next one in line, that contendership will be a short-lived one, as I will dominate the Rookie league here in TCW, and not allow anyone to take claim to my own mobile gold."

The crowd begins to boo at Monarch, who pauses while the audience gives him a audible piece of their mind. He smirks, and continues when the jeers die down.

Xavier Monarch: "And as it seems, I have already made enemies here at TCW, but to attain greatness, there must be sacrifices. And I have shed the skin of the essential 'good guy', for a life of triumph. Too bad that the other superstars cannot understand what greatness is, as they remain at the bottom of the barrel."

The boos get a little louder, to where the audience heat is becoming a bit too much for the arena to bear.

Xavier Monarch: "So, without further and unnecessary ado, I give you the finals in the TCW Rookie Championship Number One contendership..."

Monarch leaves the ring, and takes a seat next to Calvin and Jimmy at ringside to watch the match-up.
Xavier Monarch
Xavier Monarch
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier) Empty Re: What Seems to be an Unfair Advantage... (ATTN: Immortal, Hulk Hogan, Diablo, Marynhu, any Rookie Qualifier)

Post by Marynhu15 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:33 pm

its me the n1 contender.
Marynhu15
Marynhu15
Rising Talent
Rising Talent

Back to top Go down