Total Control Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apartamenty czarnogóra 2011
I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» slowacja noclegi tanie
I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am by Guest

» domki gospodarcze na sprzedaz bydgoszcz
I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» Notebook Computers
I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» jurata noclegi apartamenty
I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» domki mazury gizycko
I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am by Guest

» lublin noclegi schronisko
I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» apartamenty szczecin
I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Translator
br>
Statistics
We have 38 registered users
The newest registered user is burrobia

Our users have posted a total of 1007 messages in 208 subjects

I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now

Go down

I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now Empty I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now

Post by TheStar Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Darren Orion is stretching in his locker room, limbering up before his match. He stretches his neck from side to side, pulls his arms in front of him, and does a few lunges on each side. He turns around towards a mirror and shakes off his tension while jumping on the spot. A click is heard. Darren turns and the camera pans out to show Ben. Ben stands at the door with his microphone in hand. Darren smirks and walks up to Ben, getting nose to nose with him.

Darren Orion: Got some questions, Ben?

Ben coughs, clearing his throat, his eyes cannot meet Darren's for longer than 10 seconds before he looks down at his microphone.

Ben: Darren, tonight you go one-on-one with +FCC+ Thor in a Buried Alive match. You have been poking and prodding at the champion since you walked through the doors of TCW. What is your plan tonight to put the gold around your waist?

Darren looks up at the ceiling, thinking briefly.

Darren Orion: Well, Ben, to be honest I'm going to get into that ring and do what no one else has been able to do... beat Thor. I'm going to beat that bastard within an inch of his life and put him in the ground... for good. I'm going to bury his hopes of beating me, his hopes of remaining champion, and his hopes of staying respecting into the ground with him. If he thinks... that for one second that I'm going to give less that one hundred and fifty percent... he's got me all wrong. Tonight, I walk out of Buried Alive the NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Ben coughs again.

Ben
: Darren, I wish you the best in your match tonight. And all of TCW does too.

Ben extends his hand. Darren looks down at it quizzically.

Darren Orion: What?

Ben: Thor has sort of been... well... the dictator of TCW. If you recall what he did to me -

Darren Orion: Yeah, I saw how he dogged you. Skip to the part about why you want me to win...

Ben looks even more nervous than before.

Ben: We just want someone who can talk and walk all at once. If you catch my drift.

Darren looks down at the hand once again. He takes it and shakes it with respect.

Darren Orion: I'm flattered.

Darren releases Ben's hand. He leaves and Darren stares at the ground, unsure of what to think.
TheStar
TheStar
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum