Total Control Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apartamenty czarnogóra 2011
The Ultimate Exclamation Point EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» slowacja noclegi tanie
The Ultimate Exclamation Point EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am by Guest

» domki gospodarcze na sprzedaz bydgoszcz
The Ultimate Exclamation Point EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» Notebook Computers
The Ultimate Exclamation Point EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» jurata noclegi apartamenty
The Ultimate Exclamation Point EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» domki mazury gizycko
The Ultimate Exclamation Point EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
The Ultimate Exclamation Point EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am by Guest

» lublin noclegi schronisko
The Ultimate Exclamation Point EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» apartamenty szczecin
The Ultimate Exclamation Point EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Translator
br>
Statistics
We have 38 registered users
The newest registered user is burrobia

Our users have posted a total of 1007 messages in 208 subjects

The Ultimate Exclamation Point

2 posters

Go down

The Ultimate Exclamation Point Empty The Ultimate Exclamation Point

Post by TheStar Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:30 am

"The Star" Darren Orion is strutting through the halls of the TCW arena, his suit case in tow, dressed to impressed wearing a custom-tailored suit and his signature smirk. He passes several TCW superstars and they scowl at him as he proudly walks by. He goes to turn down another hallway, but is stopped in his tracks. He pauses momentarily and chuckles a bit.

Darren Orion: Can I assist you in some way?

The camera pans around the corner and Ultimate Legend is standing in front of a door labelled "The Star" Darren Orion.

Ultimate Legend: You walk into MY company and believe that YOU are ultimately "The Star" without any proof. You take out MY friends... the superstars who have worked their asses off to make it, and ultimately obliterate them. Hell you practically sent Gerard Ridge and Legend No1 on the highway to retirement! You think, that for ONE SECOND, that you can waltz into MY ring and take any championship that is ultimately, and rightfully, MINE?

Darren smirks.

Darren Orion: Uhm... let me get back to you on that... YES! Of course I do. I'm the greatest asset that this company has! You actually believe that "Magical Thunder-Thighs" and +FCC+ "Thor-oughly Retarded" are real championship material? No one has the charisma to walk down the that ring, put on a match that will wow those cretins surrounding it, and then still be respected afterwords. No one has that "IT" factor. Hell, YOU barely come within an inch to the the "IT" factor I possess in my left nostril.

Ultimate Legend puffs out his chest and contorts his face angrily.

Ultimate Legend: Is that so?

Darren Orion: Damn straight!

Ultimate Legend: Well, that's good. Because you'll have a chance to prove that to me and ultimately the entire world! I just spoke with GM Maruko about my ultimate distaste for you. After explaining how much you've ultimately made TCW a living hell-hole for the rest of us, Maruko allowed me to have a match with you tonight.

Darren Orion: So you got yourself a match with me in order to prove that I'm not the man I say I am? That I'm just some big bully who picks on the smaller and weaker?

There's a brief pause.

Ultimate Legend: Ultimately.

Darren Orion: I figured you'd say that... fine. Have it your way.

Darren shrugs. Ultimate Legend nods confidently.

Ultimate Legend: I will, and by the end of the night this entire arena, the superstars, GM Maruko and his "Enforcer" goon, and the rest of the world watching... will see that you're ultimately... a fraud.

Ultimate Legend shoves Darren hard in the chest, moving him out of the way. Darren grimaces and watches Ultimate Legend walk away. He chuckles to himself and sighs.

Darren Orion: When will these idiots learn... oh well.

Darren enters his locker room and closes the door. The camera fades back to the ring.
TheStar
TheStar
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Exclamation Point Empty Re: The Ultimate Exclamation Point

Post by Laguna Maruko Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:37 am

Added
Laguna Maruko
Laguna Maruko
GM Moderator
GM Moderator