Total Control Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» apartamenty czarnogóra 2011
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am by Guest

» slowacja noclegi tanie
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am by Guest

» domki gospodarcze na sprzedaz bydgoszcz
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:37 am by Guest

» Notebook Computers
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:07 pm by Guest

» jurata noclegi apartamenty
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:39 am by Guest

» domki mazury gizycko
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:31 am by Guest

» buy targeted facebook fans f6
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:31 am by Guest

» lublin noclegi schronisko
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:01 am by Guest

» apartamenty szczecin
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:36 am by Guest

Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Translator
br>
Statistics
We have 38 registered users
The newest registered user is burrobia

Our users have posted a total of 1007 messages in 208 subjects

I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity

5 posters

Go down

I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity Empty I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity

Post by Ridge Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:16 am

Camera opens with Rey Liviu in the locker room watching old wrestling videos.

Rey Liviu: What a crappy match..

Suddenly Gerard Ridge enters in the locker room. Rey Liviu turn around and turns off the tv.

Ridge: Hey whats up Rey!!

Rey Liviu: What you want Ridge??

Ridge: Have you seen the match card of the first show?

Rey Liviu: Yeah, why?

Ridge: What?! We are going to have a re-match!! You should start training because...

Rey Liviu: Ridge! Shut up! Just because you won our last match that doesnt mean that you are going to win again, you just had luck, I should be the N°1 contender for the title.

Ridge: Hey come on Rey, you lost the match, that was something legal, I defeat you and now the title chance is mine!! But you are going to have youre chance to prove otherwise...that you can be a champion.

Rey Liviu: I dont need to prove you or prove to anybody else that I can win that title and you know it.

Ridge: Hey, I have an idea...Im the N°1 contender, if I win my Championship Match...I will talk to Laguna Maruko to give you an opportunity for my future title...what you think about that?

Rey Liviu: Sounds good...but I can earn a Championship Match by myself.

Ridge: Well...you know what to do, the offer stills open if you want to change your mind...see you around buddy.

Ridge turns around preparing to leave the locker room

Rey Liviu: Ridge!!... I will see you in the ring.

Ridge: Thats the Attitude Bro!

Rey Liviu walks out of the locker room. The camera focuses on Ridge.

The Camera fades out
Ridge
Ridge
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity Empty Re: I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity

Post by Marynhu15 Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:46 pm

Cool RP
Marynhu15
Marynhu15
Rising Talent
Rising Talent

Back to top Go down

I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity Empty Re: I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity

Post by ReyLiviu Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:33 pm

idiot RP.man,you have to ask me before using me in your fckin' rp motherfucker.read the fckin rules before fckin post,man
ReyLiviu
ReyLiviu
VGM Moderator
VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:40 pm

It might be wrong for him to god-mode, but in this case I don't blame him. You have been gone for a while (I haven't seen your name in the posts for a long time) so he probably made it because his creative juices were flowing. Oh, and Rey, please Refrain from cursing in the forums. Thank you Smile
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity 2-75
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
VGM Moderator
VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridge Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:49 pm

Hey Rey I dont know why in the hell are you so angry I mean its just a RP or tell me if you fell offended? I dont think so, its just a game, relax dude and dont worry...Im not going to use your name anymore in a roleplay, I just wasted my time using your character in a good way and you go nuts for that.

Btw, Im going to beat you in our next match I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity Icon_wink I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity Icon_twisted
Ridge
Ridge
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by mgowling Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:53 am

If your going to correct someone for cursing in the forums you might want to consider removing

"It's Your Fucking Nightmare!" -Avenged Sevenfold

from your signature and check the definition of irony in your Websters.
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity Icon_cheers
mgowling
mgowling
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by "Dangerous" Justin Payne Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:11 am

@mgowling: Hey hey hey! It's a quote! That means it's acceptable! lol xD
I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity 2-75
"Dangerous" Justin Payne
VGM Moderator
VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by mgowling Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:20 am

Just giving you "shit" I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity Icon_biggrin

Edit Full of PAYNE: If this was facebook, I would soooo like this xD
mgowling
mgowling
Jobber
Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by ReyLiviu Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:18 pm

"Dangerous" Justin Payne wrote:It might be wrong for him to god-mode, but in this case I don't blame him. You have been gone for a while (I haven't seen your name in the posts for a long time) so he probably made it because his creative juices were flowing. Oh, and Rey, please Refrain from cursing in the forums. Thank you I Have An Idea...I Can Give You An Opportunity Icon_smile

You rock! =))
ReyLiviu
ReyLiviu
VGM Moderator
VGM Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down